Wayfayrer Chocolate Pudding
Availability: In stock
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Ingredients - Chocolate Sauce (70%) (Water, Chocolate Chips (10%), Sugar, Single Cream (7%), Modified Maize Starch, Cocoa Powder, Cream Powder, Stabiliser (E461), Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder, Emulsifier (E481), Chocolate Pudding (30%) (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetarian Suet, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Vegetarian Glycerine, Raising Agents: E450, E500)
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 895kj/213kcal. Protein: 2.8g. Carbohydrate: 29.6g. Fat: 9.3g.
- Allergens - Gluten from Wheat, Soya and Dairy.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit